Orthopaedic services are provided to individuals who have an injury or illness involving the musculoskeletal system: bones, joints, or soft tissues such as muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerves. This is intended to be general clinic information. Please do not hesitate to address questions you may have to your healthcare team. We recognize and adhere to the Patient’s Bill of Rights and Patient Responsibility Statement.
- Ortho General Office Policies
- Physical Therapy - Ranson General Office Policies
- Physical Therapy - Winchester/Front Royal General Office Policies
Varies by location. For after-hours emergencies, or on weekends and holidays, call Winchester Medical Center (540-536-8000).
- Paperwork required for treatment in with our Orthopedic specialist or Physical Therapist can be found here on our website. [create link directly to the Patient Forms page https://www.woaltd.com/contents/for-patients/patient-forms]
- If you cannot keep your appointment, we would appreciate your courtesy in canceling as soon as possible so we may assign the appointment time to another patient. *New Orthopaedic patients will be charged $50 for "No Show" appointments (if you don't call ahead to cancel). This fee will need to be paid prior to any future appointments being made.
Bring to your Appointment:
- Insurance card(s) *If you do not bring your insurance card(s), you will be considered a Self-Pay patient*
- Photo identification
- Listing of any Medications
- Current x-rays or MRI studies you've had taken for symptoms you are currently experiencing
If your specialist recommends surgery, procedures are performed either at Winchester Medical Center or Valley Health Surgery Center in Winchester, Virginia. *Please see Ortho General Office Policies for details on surgery pre-payments.